ChartWorld was established in 2002 with the desire to make commercial shipping safer and more efficient. The main areas of activity include the development of concepts for optimized digital route and voyage planning, the equipping of ships with digital navigation systems and charts as well as the installation of supplementary software products.
Today, ChartWorld is the market leader for ECDIS as a service, and a driver of digital navigation and automated voyage planning tools. The company operates with more than 140 staff working in offices in Germany, Singapore, Limassol, Canada and Japan.
An open minded and team-oriented workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for ChartWorld and its customers. Together we can transform the maritime industry, improve safety and efficiency and foremost a sustainable environment. You have a passion for business and a good knowledge of the commercial marine sector? You are bilingual in both Spanish and English? Then welcome to our global sales team in Vancouver.
We’re looking for sales & account manager driving our products and services through our innovative and industry unique business model.
• Degree in Navigation, Hydrography or Business Administration is desirable
• Interest in shipping and navigation, technology, customer relationships, and/or defense.
• Several years of experience in sales, ideally in the maritime industry.
• Willingness to travel locally and abroad.
• Ability to work autonomously and self-reliant.
• High level of initiative and well-structured approach to work.
• Vibrant and energetic attitude with the willingness to perform and get things done.
• Good IT-knowledge and preferably experience with a CRM system.
• Fluent in Spanish both spoken and writing is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and in writing
• Build and maintaining client relations.
• Manage activities of telemarketing and direct sales.
• Meet and exceed sales KPIs and sales targets.
• Grow and develop sales across the Americas regions.
• Carry out market and competitor research and suggest local strategies.
• Solve problems for customers by developing innovative and tailored solutions.
• Be a brand ambassador and reflect ChartWorld’s values at all times.
• Manage your daily work with help of the CRM tool Sales Force.
• Lead implementation of new products, services and software installations with customers.
• Participation at weekly and annual Sales meetings.
• Calculation of data and service proposals.
We offer flexible working hours, a modern office in one of the most attractive locations of the city and innovative Work From Home concepts. Become part of a highly motivated team in an international environment that promotes wealth of ideas and reward initiative and dedication.
If you are searching for a company that is dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Please send your application including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
ChartWorld Americas #906-1112 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6E 2S1