• Maintain and further develop SalesForce and the integrated applications supporting sales, marketing, finance, customer support and strategic initiatives from Operations
• Lead improvement projects and coordinate input from cross-functional teams and external vendors where necessary.
• Documenting changes and improvements
• Train users and manage implementation to ensure increased performance.
• Sales Force Effectiveness (Sales Operations)
• Development, implementation and standardization of sales force reporting tools, and ensure accurate and timely performance measurement on relevant parameters.
We offer a permanent employment contract with above-average compensation. A comprehensive job introduction as well as a professional growth and development program is part of the package. We also offer flexible working hours and modern offices in one of the most attractive locations of the city. Become part of a highly motivated team in an environment that promotes wealth of ideas and reward initiative and dedication.