Do you have all necessary certificates?

Yes, we have everything that you will need to go paperless:

o ECDIS type approval by DNV
o MED B + D certificate, wheelmark certificate
o SENC certificate by DNV
o Technician certificates

And we are happy to help you with the registration at your flag state. The requirements differ from state to state.