1. Start with the weather forecast and create an optimal and safe route plan.
ChartWorld port database and route network has been fully integrated with SPOS9 from MeteoGroup. Upon entering the ports of rotation, SPOS9 optimizes and creates the shortest and the most cost-efficient route plan. This route is transferred to ChartBrowser, our inventory management tool for electronic charts and publications.
2. Select the ENC coverage by Route in ChartBrowser.
3. Then in ChartBrowser select AENP Sailing Directions by Route.
Repeat the same for other Admiralty Digital Products (ADP) such as Total Tide, List of Lights & Radio Signals. Or alternatively simply send us the route and enjoy our managed service.
Upon completion the requisition is sent to ChartWorld and minutes later the permits, ENC cells, exchange sets, ADP & AENP permits, AIO, eNtM and CIO+ data are sent to the vessel via email or from our FTP server.
4. When operating any paper chart “Bring me Home” folio, please remember to review the paper chart inventory activation and run the eNtM Report.
5. Finally export the received ENC, AIO, CIO+ data and load it to your ECDIS.