ChartWorld was established in 2002 with the desire to make commercial shipping safer and more efficient. The main areas of activity include the development of concepts for optimized digital route and voyage planning, the equipping of ships with digital navigation systems and charts as well as the installation of supplementary software products.
Today, ChartWorld is the market leader for ECDIS as a service, and a driver of digital navigation and automated voyage planning tools. The company operates with more than 150 staff working in offices in Germany, Singapore, Limassol, Canada and Japan.
An open minded and team-oriented workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for ChartWorld and its customers. Together we can transform the maritime industry, improve safety and efficiency and foremost a sustainable environment. We like to strengthen our team in Singapore and look for a:
Your Profile :
• Diploma / Certification in marine IT/electronics/similar fields
• Interest in shipping and navigation
• Desire to learn on the job
• Ability to work with good level of initiative and responsibility
• Good communication skills via phone / email
• Good IT-knowledge and preferably experience with a CRM system
• Good in English both spoken and writing is a must
• Experience in marine industry an advantage
• Support of customers offices & vessels over phone / email
• Case registration & management in CRM tool Salesforce
• Chart - dealing with chart loading issues
• Chart Sales & quotations - existing customers
• Software registration / activation
• FAQ/Knowledge base management
• PAYS position reporting corrections
• Meet and exceed customer services KPIs
• Escalation to Technical support as required
• 24/7 support shifts (phone/email)
We offer flexible working hours, a modern office in one of the most attractive locations of the city and innovative Work From Home concepts. Become part of a highly motivated team in an international environment that promotes wealth of ideas and reward initiative and dedication.
If you are searching for a company that is dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Please send your application including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
ChartWorld Asia Pacific PTE LTD
15 Jalan Kilang Barat, #07-05