My Route Appraisal (MyRA) is a digital routing service; it provides vessels and onshore personnel with a proposed ECDIS-ready voyage plan. The plan is based on a route network, port databases, weather forecasts, and the relevant ship model. Ship-specific safety contours and automatically calculated safety corridors (XTD) are factored into the route calculation and automatic route safety check.
- Additionally, the voyage plan includes information about ENC data quality (CATZOC), minimum charted depth, ECA, and MARPOL zones on the voyage; the purpose of this is to provide information for your voyage Risk Assessment.
- Voyage plans automatically include all navigational route information: voyage data, routing criteria, waypoints, ENC, ADP, AENP, T&P notices, and NAVAREA warnings in force.
- Voyage-plan data is provided in printable PDF and editable Excel formats, with a pre-checked route in RTZ format export-ready for any ECDIS.
- MyRA also delivers ChartWorld’s unique CIO+ overlay with additional safety-related information.
- Weather-optimised and/or fuel-optimised route planning can also be included for the fastest or most economic routing.