ChartWorld is a service provider supplying the shipping industry with navigation systems, maritime software and hardware, and digital data to a variety of different vessels Worldwide. Our success is built on surpassing strengths, including employees with expertise beyond comparison in the industry, global reach, an approach to sustainability, and a perpetual drive to innovate.
The ChartWorld Group is intending to strengthen the Finance Department in Singapore and is looking for a Global Finance Manager looking after the accounting in Singapore as well as ChartWorld International Group accounts and consolidated accounts.
• Senior role, minimum requirement 6 years in industry/ auditing firm.
• Completed education in business administration (bachelor’s or master’s degree).
• Sound knowledge in IFRS accounting and Singapore GAAP.
• Experience in consolidation, preparation of group accounts.
• Payroll experience is of advantage.
• Ability to work with complex data and identify key issues.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong in communication, ability to communicate across cultures.
• Highly motivated.
• Solution and team-oriented.
• Salesforce and small team lead experience are of advantage.
• Safe handling of MS Office.
• Excellent English language skills spoken and in written.
• Preparation of monthly internal reporting and cash flow forecast.
• Support in effective performance tracking, analysis and reporting (actual vs. budgets/ vs. previous years).
• Preparation of annual accounts.
• Preparation of annual consolidated accounts.
• Responsible for the external audits.
• Responsible for credit collection/ dunning process.
• Improving processes and helping develop financial planning and analysis systems infrastructure.
We offer a fixed contract with an interesting international approach and with above-average payment. You get a detailed and individual training with us. We also offer flexible working hours, modern offices and attractive work from home opportunities. Become part of a highly motivated team in an environment that promotes wealth of ideas and reward initiative and dedication.
If of interest, please send your application including salary expectations and earliest start date to:
ChartWorld Asia Pacific Pte Ltd